Start your new career as an Oklahoma home inspector.
Call us at 405-323-9722
Below are links to several distributors. You may order from whoever you like. You are responsible for obtaining the required text books prior to beginning this course.
1. Burgess, Russell W. Real Estate Home Inspection Mastering the Profession, 5th edition. Dearborn. To order, call (313) 836-4400 or go online to http://www.dearbornre.com/. Request ISBN 0-7931-6825-2, or Reorder number 1531-0105.
2. Dearborn Home Inspection Education, The Illustrated HOME To order, call (313) 836-4400 or go online to http://www.dearbornre.com/. Request ISBN 978-1-4195-8919-5, or Reorder number 1513-0802.
3. Code Check, An Illustrated Guide to Building a Safe House
The following publications can be downloaded using a PDF program such as ADOBE READER. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
1. OS 59-858 "HOME INSPECTION LICENSING ACT" HomeInspACT.pdf sb645_enr.pdf (SB645 is and amendatory document to the basic Licensing ACT. Be sure to read both documents).
2. OS 158:70"HOME INSPECTION INDUSTRY" HomeInspRULES.pdf Requires Adobe Reader
The publishers and writers of the publications in this training program do not compensate the instructors in any way. These publications are used by your instructors for teaching purposes only.